Dubai Fit Boot Camp
Terms of Membership
All members agree to the following terms of membership:
• Advanced payment must be made ahead of beginning your first session of the new term with Dubai Fit Boot Camp.
• The membership may be put on hold (frozen) for a maximum of 30 days per 6 month term but a minimum of 2 weeks.
• After you have completed the contractual term, your membership will be continued on a month to month basis until you choose to cancel your membership. This can be done via our website by completing the “Cancel your membership” form.
• We reserve the right to increase our rates; however you will pay the rate according to the terms of your membership agreement for as long as you are a member in good standing. If you leave DF Boot Camp and re-join at a later date, your membership will be charged at the current rate.
• To get optimal results you are advised to attend at least 90% of your sessions.
• There are no credits for missed boot camp sessions.
• This is a monthly membership program. You will be given the opportunity to use all of your boot camp session within the month. You cannot carry over your monthly sessions from month to month. It is your responsibility to attend as many sessions as possible.
• All memberships are billed at a predetermined date and will be billed on this day of each and every month. It is your responsibility to ensure payments can be made on these dates. All members who pay online are required to keep an active credit card number on file in our secure computer system.
• You are required to arrive at least 5 minutes early for Boot Camp, to be ready to start on time. Attendees more than 15 minutes late from the start time will not be permitted to participate. If you miss warm up, you are required to warm up yourself before participating in the session.
• You are expected to listen to your coaches’ instructions. It is your responsibility to communicate with your coach about any injuries, illnesses, disabilities, or issues that you might have or have discovered. You should also feel free to ask any questions you have to your coach.
• If you wish to receive a refund for your purchase, you must contact Rick Bhullar Fitness with 7 days of purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If request is submitted within 7 days of purchase, 100% refund will be issued.
• Refund requests after 7 days of purchase will be handled on a case by case basis.
Any refunds offered will be at the discretion of management.
• After 7 days, management reserve the right to deny refund or offer partial refund.
• Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 7 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
• Should the client wish to cancel their contract before the agreed term is completed, then their membership will be converted to the monthly pass rate for each month attended. E.g If the client is on a 6-month agreement and wishes to cancel their membership after 3 months, they will be charged for the 3 x 30 day passes.
• Please note that the location manager is within his/her rights to terminate my membership and refund my account a prorated amount based on the number of days I am into my month term for actions detrimental to the integrity of Rick Bhullar Fitness.
• You must complete a cancellation form by visiting http://www.rickbhullarfitness.com with a minimum of 14 days notice to terminate any membership at the end of the minimum commitment. If you do not submit a cancellation form to terminate your agreement to DF Boot Camp you will be placed on a month-to-month billing cycle at the end of your initial commitment.
• Customers can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 7 days for the refund transfer to be completed.